Viking Termite & Pest Control, Inc. has been authorized by Dow AgroSciences to install and maintain the Sentricon System. This termite elimination system provides you with an alternative to traditional termite treatments. Talk to your Viking representative today and learn more about this system.
Viking performs the following steps:
- First, your property is carefully inspected for signs of termites.
- Then, Sentricon stations will be placed in the soil around your building. Where a building is edged with concrete sidewalks, driveways or parking lots, a concrete coring device may be used to place the stations.
- The stations will be regularly scanned with electronic tools for termite activity without disturbing landscaping.
- When termites are discovered a Baitube device containing Recruit termite bait will be placed in stations near the activity.
- Termites that feed on the bait will begin the process of eliminating the colony.
- After the colonies are eliminated the bait will be replaced with new monitoring devices.
- Viking will continue to electronically inspect monitoring devices to discover any new colony that might invade your property.
- This service will automatically continue at the end of your original service agreement, year after year to provide you peace of mind. Your service agreement explains the details of continued service.