The Best Service for Your Commercial Pest Control Needs
Viking is the pest control expert for manufacturing facilities. Learn how we maintain your higher sanitation standards.
Maintain the Highest Sanitation Standard
In the manufacturing industry, proper sanitation is essential. A pest infestation can really take a toll on your business. Not only is your brand reputation at risk if your customers or guests catch wind of an infestation, but you risk losing revenue if a shutdown is needed. Plus, pests can cause damage with the potential to run you a high price tag.
It’s important to prevent pests from getting into your facility with the help of a professional pest control service like Viking Pest Control. If pests make their way into your facility, you risk them causing damage before you even realize they’re there. At Viking Pest Control we focus on proactive and preventative pest protection to manage pests before they have the opportunity to become an infestation.
Integrated Pest Management Program
Preventative pest control should be at the core of your comprehensive sanitation plan to keep your manufacturing facility in the appropriate condition to run smooth operations. One of the ways Viking Pest Control can help you prevent pests from getting in is with our integrated pest management program. Your local extermination experts at Viking Pest will use a few different steps for keeping pests away from your business.
Our Integrated Pest Management program will include:
- Monitoring: Viking Pest’s local extermination experts will regularly check on you to make sure there are no signs or threats of pests. We believe in keeping an eye on your facility before pests get in, taking a proactive rather than reactive approach when it comes to maintaining a pest-free property.
- Inspection: We’ll perform regular inspections to make sure there are no signs of pests in your building.
- Evaluation: If there are pests in your building, we’ll evaluate the situation to design an appropriate plan of action.
- Documentation: We’ll keep documentation about the history of pests in your building as well as how they got in and how we eradicated them.
- Communication: At Viking Pest Control we always encourage our customers to keep an open line of communication. We want to know your concerns if you have them as well as what you need help with.
As your pest prevention experts, Viking Pest Control will determine where pests are getting in. Locating a point of entry is important for keeping pests out of your space. Your local NJ, PA, DE, or MD extermination experts will also identify any areas that are lacking proper sanitation to uncover what is attracting these pests to enter your space in the first place. Many pests, rodents, and cockroaches, for example, thrive in wet, warm, and unsanitary environments. It is not uncommon for these areas to go unnoticed, for example, if you have a corner or shelf that’s accommodating to pests.
Once your local Viking pest management expert has uncovered the reasoning behind pests creating a home in your building, we’ll create a plan to get them out and keep them out. Pest control is not only for facilities currently experiencing pest concerns, Viking Pest Control specializes in pest prevention. If you don’t have pests and you want to proactively prevent them, we’ll take a look at the space and create a plan to keep pests out.