Viking Pest Mission Statement
Viking is the modern pest control company. Through prevention, new technology, and sustainable solutions, we meet the new demands for healthy environments for both individuals and businesses.
At Viking Pest Control, we pride ourselves in offering the most effective and efficient pest control management solutions to residents and business owners of the New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland areas at affordable prices. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, our team confidently delivers custom-tailored solutions that far exceed the industry norm. Regardless of the job size, or if you’re getting residential or commercial help, we proudly put our name behind every job we do.
Viking Pest is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe each team member is essential to providing exceptional service to our customers.
Since 1980, sharing exceptional service has been a core value at Viking Pest Control. We are entrusted with protecting the families, employees, properties, and business reputations of our customers.
Viking provides a unique opportunity for those who enjoy using the most technologically advanced methods to provide a safe environment for our customers. If you join Viking Pest, you are joining an environmentally-friendly and innovative company.
Viking Pest is a certified QualityPro member. We take pride in being a QualityPro member by enforcing background checks for all employees and maintaining a drug-free work environment. Earned by less than 3% of business in the United States, Viking Pest is proud to meet the standards set by QualityPro. For more information about QualityPro and the requirements that Viking has to be a member, please click here.
How Being a QualityPro Member Affects Your Service
Since Viking Pest is a QualityPro member, we have met the following requirements:
- Conducts criminal background checks when appropriate and permitted under applicable law
- Conducts motor vehicle records checks when appropriate
- Has a drug-free workplace policy
- Meets minimum insurance policy requirements
- Meets QualityPro company service vehicle standards
- Has an on-the-job safety policy
- Has a termite warranty/service agreement that meets requirements
- Ensures employees are tested and trained to the highest industry standards
- Practices proper pesticide handling
- Has ensured that technicians and sales employees pass the QualityPro exam
- Agrees to periodic audits ensuring adherence to QualityPro guidelines
- And MORE!
The above requirements ensure that you are receiving professional pest management applications performed by certified and qualified individuals. Here at Viking Pest, we hold our employees to meet these high standards so we can provide you with the best service to keep your home or business pest-free.
Viking Pest commits to:
- Offering user-friendly and convenient ways to schedule service appointments
- Being friendly and courteous throughout every interaction
- Understanding your unique needs and crafting a service plan to meet those needs
- Never pushing a blanket, cookie-cutter approach not tailored to your property
- Fully explaining and detailing all work prior to starting our service, so you’re comfortable
- Keeping you up to speed on the newest trends and treatment options available
- Providing an accurate estimate of any charges
- Offering convenient methods of payment for our services
- Leaving your property as clean or cleaner than when we arrived to provide service
- Using our extensive local knowledge to provide the best solutions possible
- Arriving on time for service calls, so you don’t have to wait
- Following up when we say we’re going to follow up
- Being accessible and thoroughly answering any questions you may have
We make pest control services our number one priority, so you don’t have to worry about it. We work hard to stay up on the cutting edge of the industry to ensure we’re offering the most effective and affordable solutions for your specific needs. Our staff regularly trains and completes follow-up education to ensure top-notch service. Ideally, once you put our team on the job, you should never have to worry about the pests or the damage they cause to your New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, or Eastern Shore of Maryland property again.
Unlike some companies that make impressive pledges to their customers and don’t follow through, Viking delivers. All the way from our top-level management down to our on-site technicians, each member of the team reads our pledge and agrees to uphold every part of it every day they come to work.
Our team understands that your home and your business are what’s most important to you. When unwanted pests invade, it can leave your family and customers uncomfortable and uneasy. Additionally, it can cause expensive damage you’re not prepared to deal with. Because of this, Viking Pest pledges to work as hard as possible to restore your property to the condition you want it to be. This includes attention to detail in crafting a pest control solution that works for you. Viking is known for using the industry-defining Integrated Pest Management technique that minimizes the use of material without sacrificing results. To learn more about what we can do for you, call Viking today for your FREE and NO OBLIGATION estimate at 1-800-618-2847 or schedule online today!