Buy now and get $50 Off!
For a limited time only, Viking is offering YARD GUARD™ at a discounted rate! Enjoy your summer nights without the bites with Viking’s YARD GUARD™.
*Must sign up for a full year of service to receive $50 off YARD GUARD™. Price per month is determined by acreage of the yard. Individual price will be determined after an estimate is completed by Viking Pest. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer expires on 8/31/2020.
VIKING OFFERS THE ULTIMATE IN MOSQUITO AND TICK PROTECTION WITH OUR YARD GUARD™ SERVICE!
Each visit includes an inspection to your home, structure and yard, looking for conducive conditions which harbor mosquitoes and ticks. The YARD GUARD™ provides treatments* April through September to your exterior shrubbery, plants, the lower parts of trees, under porches and areas of your property where we may ﬁnd breeding grounds and areas of pest population. By targeting these points, the YARD GUARD™ will reduce mosquito and tick breeding sites and help stop these pests from making you their next meal!
*Custom scheduling, with a minimum of 5 (ﬁve) times a year.
Additional services can be requested by the customer at the special program rate.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE AROUND YOUR PROPERTY TO HELP REDUCE MOSQUITO AND TICK POPULATIONS:
- Dispose of tin cans, plastic containers, ceramic pots and water holding containers
- Dispose of used tires
- Drill holes in the bottom of recycling containers that are kept outdoors to drain liquid and prevent standing water
- Make sure roof gutters drain properly. Clogged gutters can contain water and allow mosquitoes to breed
- Turn over wading pools and wheelbarrows when not in use
- Change water in bird baths once a week and pet dishes. Regularly clean vegetation and debris from edges of ponds
- Clean and chlorinate swimming pools, saunas and hot tubs, and drain water regularly from pool covers
- Maintain landscaping around your property
- Do not over-water your yard, garden, or potted plants
- Remove lead litter, compost piles and areas where ticks may nest. Avoid feeding wildlife and birds as this will attract other animals that can bring ticks to your property
- Ask your Viking inspector for additional tips