Gillette may be a small New Jersey community, but that does not mean that the pest control needs of its residents are any less important than those of people living in larger metropolitan cities. To combat pests that are living in the community of Gillette, the pest professionals at Viking Pest Control offer tailored services that can meet the needs of each of our customers.
Local, responsive, reliable- these are the words that we use to describe our professionals and the services they offer. General residential, commercial, termite, bed bug, and rodent control are just some of the services that we provide to keep Gillette properties free of biting, stinging, and annoying pests.
Give us a call today to learn more about our guaranteed pest control services!
Residential Pest Control in Gillette, NJ
Year-round pest control is the best way to protect your Gillette home and family from the dangers and damages that pests can cause. Viking Pest Control offers its customers dependable, eco-friendly, and affordable pest control services for your home.
Through the Home Protection Plan, our professionals will provide seasonal service visits where they will complete a thorough inspection, implement control and preventative measures, and provide you with detailed reports.
You will also receive unlimited service requests for covered pests and our money-back guarantee! Your best choice for a pest-free home is to implement year-round pest control for your home and family from the New Jersey pest control experts at Viking Pest Control.
We provide treatment for:
Carpet Beetle Prevention Tips for Gillette, NJ Residents
Carpet beetles are common damaging household pests that enjoy living in secluded dark areas like vents, attics, and basements. These pests will feed on and damage carpets, upholstered furniture, clothing, and other items made of natural fabrics.
To prevent these damaging pests from getting into your Gillette home we suggest practicing the following carpet beetle prevention tips:
- Regularly clean your home to help reduce and/or eliminate hair, dust, dead insects, and other debris that could act as food sources for carpet beetles.
- Before bringing plants or flowers into your home, inspect them for carpet beetle adults or their larvae.
- Check your home’s window screens and replace or repair any that have holes or rips in them.
- Regularly vacuum and clean carpets, draperies, and upholstered furniture to help make sure that there are no carpet beetles living in them.
- Before storing clothing either have it dry-cleaned or washed in hot water, then store the clean clothing in plastic air-tight containers instead of in cardboard boxes or other porous containers.
- Put into place a year-round residential pest control service from the local pest management professionals at Viking Pest Control.
How to Identify Carpenter Ants in Gillette, NJ
It is important to understand that not all ants are created equal. While some ants are simply a nuisance to have living near your home, others can be quite dangerous to have on your property.
One such dangerous species of ant is the carpenter ant. These ants are not a danger to people directly in that they do not bite, sting, or carry disease, but they are extremely dangerous to the property that they are invading. Carpenter ants use their large, strong mandibles to create nests inside structural wood, and if they are not stopped, they will often cause significant, dangerous, and costly damages inside homes. If you are seeing large mostly black ants crawling outside of your home or inside of your home in the kitchen, pantry, or basement areas you should contact the professionals at Viking Pest Control immediately.
Our QualityPro rated professionals can find and treat all the nesting areas, effectively eliminating the entire colony. They will then work with you to put into place prevention measures that along with regular service visits will help to stop re-infestation from these damaging pests.
How to Protect Your Gillette, NJ Home from Termite Damage
With the winning combination of Viking Pest Control and the Sentricon® System with Always Active™, your Gillette home with be ready to withstand even the most determined termite assault. At Viking, we have over 40 years of experience providing effective treatment for termites.
To begin eliminating termites, we first start with an inspection where our highly trained inspectors will look for termite damages, adult termites, and termite tunnels. If termite activity is discovered the technician will immediately give you a price estimate and service agreement.
To eliminate termites from New Jersey properties we offer the following termite control options:
- Sentricon® with Always Active™ – This system utilizes discreet bait stations which are placed on your property around your home’s perimeter. This system begins to work immediately, quickly eliminating every member of the colony. This method of termite elimination is extremely effective, eco-friendly, non-invasive, and once the colony is eliminated, it remains in place to continuously monitor your property for termites and prevents a re-infestation.
- Termidor Termite Protection – Termidor is the number one liquid termite control product used in the U.S. and can fit the unique needs of different homes.
Wondering how to get rid of pests in Gillette, New Jersey? Contact us today to learn which option is the best termite control option for your Gillette property. We will be happy to connect you with a great Morris County pest exterminator.