Located in the “Heart of the Highlands”, West Milford is a beautiful lakeside community that is filled with scenic valleys and ridges. This tranquil community offers its residents upscale homes, ample recreational activities for any age to enjoy, and plenty of outdoor fun. To keep the many pests that also enjoy the outdoor spaces that Passaic County has to offer, the local pest management professionals at Viking Pest Control offer eco-friendly, industry-leading pest control services.
Our team of QualityPro-certified technicians will eliminate any pest problems from your West Milford property and prevent them from returning. Find out today why, since our beginning in 1980, New Jersey residents have put their trust in Viking Pest Control to solve their pest control needs!
Residential Pest Control Services
With our Home Protection Plans your home and family will be protected against invasive and potentially dangerous and damaging pests. At Viking Pest Control, we provide year-round protection against common household insects, mice, and more through our scheduled service visits.
- Our spring service visit focuses on emerging pest prevention.
- Our summer service visit focuses on pest management by managing and eliminating pest populations around your home.
- Our fall service visit focuses on pest management and the blocking of entry points to prevent pests from overwintering inside of your home.
- Our winter service visit focuses on interior pest control and rodent control.
In addition to general pest control services through our Home Protection Plans, we can protect your home from pests through our other quality pest control services, which include natural and organic pest control, mosquito and tick control, and rodent control. Give us a call today to eliminate pest problems from your home once and for all!
How Effective Is Natural And Organic Pest Control In West Milford, NJ
Natural and organic pest control is very effective. Like with traditional pest control, natural pest control solutions get to the source of your infestation and eliminate insects and rodents from your home in a very effective and eco-sound manner. Our natural and organic pest control solutions include:
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques and policies work to change any environment around your property which may be attracting pests and allowing them to gain access into your home.
- Make changes around your property that will deter pests before they have the chance to get inside. This greatly reduces the amount of pesticide needed.
- The natural control of rodent populations by implementing exclusion methods, making changes to the environment where they live, and by trapping; no chemicals needed.
To learn more about protecting your West Milford property from pests in a manner that is both highly effective and kind to the environment, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In West Milford, NJ
Since 1980, Viking Pest Control has been providing commercial pest control services. Our vast experience in the commercial pest control industry should give you peace of mind knowing that your business’s pest problems will be solved once and for all. At Viking, we believe in the benefits of open communication with our customers, that’s why we provide service reports after each visit. Open communication is also why our company president will answer your questions at any time. From Fortune 500 companies to small local businesses, we have the services needed to protect any New Jersey commercial facility from pests. Additional benefits of choosing Viking Pest Control for your business’s pest control needs include:
- Our services are always completed by our state-certified and licensed technicians who are continuously being trained.
- Viking specializes in providing pest control services to New Jersey commercial and industrial facilities of all sizes.
- We provide the most advanced and eco-friendly pest control services possible.
Wondering how to get rid of pests in West Milford, New Jersey? Viking Pest Control can help! We’ll get you connected with a local exterminator who can address a wide range of pest issues, including ants, mice, termites, bed bugs, mosquitos, spotted lanternflies, and more. Get a free quote for services near you.
Guide To Termite Protection In West Milford, NJ
Listed below is a quick guide of some things that you can do in and around your home to help prevent termites from taking it over, feeding on its structural wood, and causing costly repairs.
- Remove tree stumps, fallen trees, and logs from your property.
- Make sure that gutters are clear and direct water away from the exterior of your home.
- Inspect your home’s foundation and seal any tiny cracks or crevices found.
- Fix any leaky pipes or fixtures inside or outside your home.
- Use dehumidifiers to reduce moisture levels in your home.
In conjunction with the above prevention tips, to help protect your West Milford home from being invaded by termites, our pest control experts recommend installing a Termite Bait and Monitoring System on your property. This baiting system will eliminate active termite colonies from your home and property, and provides the continuous protection needed to stop future problems with destructive termites. For more information about Termite Bait and Monitoring Systems, call us today at 800-618-2847!