In Union County, New Jersey is the borough of Roselle. Roselle has a rich history and is known for being the first community in the world to be lit by electricity, care of Thomas Edison. Roselle is an eclectic borough that many families are proud to call home. To protect the homes and businesses located in Roselle, Viking Pest Control offers highly effective, local pest control services.
Since 1980, we have been committed to providing exceptional, highly effective pest control services. At Viking, our professionals are experienced in protecting commercial and residential properties from pests, and the potential harm they can inflict, using the most eco-friendly treatments possible. To learn more about protecting your property from the many pests found in Roselle, give the New Jersey pest control experts at Viking Pest Control a call today!
Residential Pest Control In Roselle, NJ
Protect your Roselle home from pests through Viking’s year-round Home Protection Plans. Our plans provide year-round protection against common household insects and mice through three schedule service visits, with free callback services for covered pests. In addition to general pest control services, we can protect your home from pests through our targeted pest control services which cover a wide range of pests, including ants, mice, termites, bed bugs, mosquitos, spotted lanternflies, and more.
Give us a call today to learn more about protecting your home from pests and keeping them at bay once and for all!
Is Organic Pest Control In Roselle, NJ Effective?
Yes, choosing an organic pest control option for your Roselle property will provide you with the effective services needed to eliminate and control pests. As with traditional pest control solutions, natural pest control solutions get to the root of pest infestations to get rid of pests, but in an eco-sound manner. At Viking Pest Control, our natural and organic pest control options include:
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM). IPM techniques and policies work to change the conditions around your property which are attracting pests to it and allowing them to gain access into your home. By taking away food, water, and shelter sources, pests cannot survive in and around your home.
- Making changes around your property that deter pests before they have the chance to get inside. This greatly reduces the amount of insecticides needed.
- The natural control of rodent populations by implementing exclusion methods, making changes to the environment where they live, and by trapping; no chemicals needed.
Wondering how to get rid of pests in Roselle, New Jersey? Viking can help! It’s time to connect with a local exterminator who will come up with the right treatment plan for your needs. To learn more about protecting your Roselle property from pests in a manner that is effective while also being kind to the environment, give us a call today!
Protect Your Roselle, NJ Business From Pests
The pest management professionals at Viking Pest Control are excited to offer business owners in Roselle modern and effective pest control services to protect their commercial properties from pests. Our QualityPro-certified pest control company is able to provide tailored, comprehensive, and cost-effective commercial pest control services to meet the needs of a wide range of New Jersey industries and businesses.
Some of the many benefits of partnering with New Jersey’s leading pest control experts include our state-certified and licensed technicians that are continually being trained and are always up-to-date on the newest technology. Also, our Quality Control Supervisors make periodic visits to your facility. Examples of businesses that we help include:
- Facilities Management
- Food and beverage processing facilities
- Grocery stores
- Healthcare facilities
- Property management companies
- And More!
To learn more about our guaranteed commercial pest control services, get in touch with the friendly professionals at Viking today!
Bed Bug Prevention Tips For Roselle, NJ Residents
The following tips can help to prevent bed bugs, which can be found in almost any public environment, from invading and overtaking your home.
- Never leave coats, bags, purses, or other personal belongings on the floor of public places. Items that are placed on the floor allow bed bugs to gain easy access into or onto them.
- When traveling, always inspect the place you will be staying overnight (hotel, motel, friends’ or relatives’ home) for signs of bed bugs.
- Never leave luggage on the floor and, when personal items are not being used, keep them in sealed plastic bags.
- After returning home from travel, place all dirty laundry in one place, preferably the laundry room, and immediately begin washing and drying the clothing on a high heat setting.
- Vacuum out and wipe down all luggage before storing it away for your next trip.
- Complete routine inspections of your home, inspecting bedding, mattresses, box springs, and upholstered furniture for dark streaks, blood spots, or shed insect skins. Immediately contact a professional if signs of bed bugs’ presence are noticed.
If you ever notice signs of bed bugs in your home, give us a call at Viking Pest Control. Our professionals will provide a thorough inspection of your home and find all the places bed bugs are hiding To learn more about our bed bug control services for your Roselle home give us a call today at 800-618-2847!