Settled in 1736 Chester, New Jersey is a historic borough located in Morris County. Lovely forests and hiking trails surround Chester. Along with ample outdoor space, Chester provides residents with a true “Hometown” atmosphere, quiet neighborhoods, and a downtown with quaint local retail shops and restaurants. To protect your Chester home or business from the pests who also, unfortunately, call Chester home, the pest management professionals at Viking Pest Control provide fast and effective pest control services to eliminate pest infestations from your New Jersey property.
We focus on communication and will work closely with you to ensure that your pest control needs and wants are being met. Trust New Jersey’s most experienced, industry-leading pest control experts to get rid of annoying pests from your residential or commercial property and keep them from returning! Contact Viking Pest Control today to learn more!
Common Pests in Chester, NJ
Residential Pest Control in Chester, NJ
The best solution to stop pests from using your Chester home for their shelter needs and food source is to put into place a residential pest control plan from Viking Pest Control. Our Home Protection plan provides year-round protection against common household insects and mice through routine, quarterly service visits. Whether it is spring, summer, fall, or winter, your home and family will be protected against common household pests – such as ants, termites, mice, spotted lanternflies, and more!
The following services are provided in the Home Protection plan:
- Seasonal service visits
- Inspection services
- The implementation of control and preventative measures
- Detailed reports
- Peace of mind knowing that your home is going to become free pests and stay that way!
To learn more about our seasonal, environmentally responsible residential pest control services, call us today at Viking Pest Control.
How To Spot Bed Bugs In Chester, NJ
Wondering how to get rid of pests in Chester, New Jersey? When it comes to bed bugs, or any pests for that matter, finding the infestation in its initial stages is important. Knowing how to spot bed bugs is the best way to eliminate bed bugs from your property or better yet to not introduce them in the first place. Whether you are in a public place or in your own home the following signs will help you to know if bed bugs are present:
- Know what they look like! Adults grow to between 3/16th and 1/4 of an inch in length. They are reddish-brown in color and have a flat oval shape. However, if they have recently fed the bed bugs will be more elongated and become red in appearance. They have six legs and are wingless
- Finding small red dots (blood spots) on the mattress, box springs, and bedding; these droplets of blood are left behind during the feeding process or if you accidentally rolled over and squished a bed bug while sleeping
- Finding black flecks on mattresses, box springs, linens, and pillowcases; these black flecks are their excrement- dried blood
- Noticing a musty or sickly-sweet smell in the air of your property
- Finding piles of bed bug shed skins (they shed their skins as they develop and grow) underneath of mattresses, box springs, or on the floor
If at any time you notice any of these signs, you or family members are waking up with unexplained bed bug bites, or you even simply just have a feeling, do not hesitate to contact the local bed bug control experts at Viking Pest Control. We have the services available that you need to completely eradicate any size bed bug infestation from your Chester, NJ property!
Protect Your Chester, NJ Property from Termites
Protect your Chester, NJ property from invasive and very damaging termites by having a good understanding of what the signs of termite damage and activity are and by scheduling routine termite inspections. One of the most common signs of a termite infestation is witnessing a termite swarm, this is when winged termites leave the colony to find a mate and create a new colony of their own. If a mature termite colony is in or near your home, you may find these winged termites crawling on exterior or interior walls.
You may also notice the presence of mud tubes which are about the width of a pencil and are what foraging termites use to travel back and forth from their nest to their food source in; they are commonly found running along the ground, on the foundation, or on the inside of basement walls. In the case of a long-term termite infestation you may notice the following:
- Sagging windows or doors; or drooping ceilings
- Buckled or warped floors
- Painted walls that look splintered, or blistered
If termite activity is ever discovered on your property we can offer the following highly effective termite control options; we will work with you to decide which option is the right fit for your property and family.
- The Sentricon® System with Always Active™
- Termidor – the number one termite control product used in the United States
How Does Mosquito & Tick Control Work in Chester, NJ
Do not let your own Chester yard become a danger to you and your family, reduce the number of biting disease-spreading mosquito and ticks that like to live in and on New Jersey properties with the help of the experts at Viking Pest Control. Our mosquito and tick service works to reduce the numbers of these parasitic pests and make your backyard a place where you can feel safe once again spending time with your family, friends, and pets. Our mosquito and tick abatement service can be completed as a one-time treatment or as an on-going treatment.
Viking’s on-going treatment consists of 5 treatments, offering you the protection against ticks and mosquitoes that you deserve! Our mosquito and tick service includes:
- An inspection
- The identification of breeding and resting sites
- The development of a treatment plan
- The application of appropriate products to reduce tick and mosquito numbers on your property
Give us a call to learn more!