Hopatcong – a borough located in Sussex County, New Jersey – is a residential community that offers people a safe place to live, work, and play. One of the most noteworthy features of this lovely New Jersey community is Lake Hopatcong, the largest lake in New Jersey which provides residents with plentiful outdoor activities.
To stop the insects and rodents that live near Lake Hopatcong from finding their way into your Hopatcong home or business, partner with the New Jersey pest control experts at Viking Pest Control. With over 40 years of pest control experience, we are proud to be leaders in the pest control industry. Our team of QualityPro-certified technicians will work closely with you to eliminate pest problems from your Hopatcong property and prevent their return. To learn more about Viking Pest Control and the quality, environmentally cautious pest control services we offer, give us a call today.
Residential Pest Control in Hopatcong, NJ
Viking’s Home Protection Plans offer an easy, affordable way to protect your New Jersey home from being invaded and damaged by a wide variety of insects and rodents. This year-round plan has been designed specifically to handle problems that commonly plague New Jersey homes.
The Home Protection Plans provide seasonal maintenance visits where our technicians provide thorough inspections, implement preventative measures, and complete management reports. Also included in our Home Protection Plans are the benefits of unlimited service requests for covered pests under your plan.
How to Get Rid of Pests in Hopatcong, New Jersey
In addition to our Home Protection Plans, we offer the following quality pest control services to help protect your home and family from New Jersey pests:
- Residential Pest Control
- Commercial Pest Control
- Termite Monitoring and Control
- Rodent Control
- Insect Control
- Wildlife Control
To learn more about protecting your home and family from the pests commonly found living in Hopatcong, New Jersey, contact us today at Viking Pest Control and speak with one of our helpful pest management professionals. We will get you connected with a local exterminator in your area.
Guide to Avoiding Rodent Problems in Hopatcong, NJ
To keep rodents out of your home throughout the entire year, no matter what the season, the professionals at Viking Pest Control have put together a guide to help you avoid rodent problems by making your home as unappealing as possible to them.
- Store boxes and other storage containers up off the floor to keep rodents from wanting to live inside of them.
- Regularly remove garbage from the inside of your home and store outside in locked garbage containers until trash pick-up day.
- Store all food either in the refrigerator or inside of glass or plastic containers with sealed lids. Do not store food out in the open on counters.
- Wipe down counters, sweep floors, and wash dishes daily.
- Place garden areas and compost piles a distance away from the outside of your home.
- Trim back overgrown landscaping from your home and remove piles of debris from your yard.
In conjunction with the above tips, the easiest way to eliminate and prevent problems with rodents is to put into place a professional rodent control service. At Viking Pest Control, we can prevent problems with rodents by identifying and blocking all entry points, placing baits and/or traps in suitable places, removing trapped rodents and re-baiting the traps, and working closely with you as a team to eliminate the infestation as quickly as possible. Our rodent control service can be completed as a stand-alone service or as part of our year-round residential pest control plan.
Call us today to learn more about protecting your home from the year-round threat of a rodent infestation.
What Is Garden Pest Control In Hopatcong, NJ
- Destroy gardens
- Damage lawns
- Ruin expensive landscaping
- Bite or scratch if they feel threatened
- Transmit serious diseases
Why Homeowners in Hopatcong, NJ Should Worry About Termites
Listed below is a quick reminder of the reasons all Hopatcong homeowners, including you, need to worry about termites.
- A termite colony can have millions of members in it.
- Termites can enter a home, invade its structural wood, feed, and cause structural damage for months or even years without being discovered.
- Termites are active throughout the entire year, tunneling through and feeding on structural wood day and night, night and day, 365 days a year.
- The damage that termites cause is not covered by homeowner’s insurance and can become expensive to repair.
If you want to protect your home from becoming a home to termites, contact Viking Pest Control. We offer highly effective termite control options which include Sentricon® System with Always Active™, and Termidor Termite Protection. Reach out today to speak with one of our helpful and knowledgeable termite control experts.