Parks, family-oriented programs, great schools, and quiet residential neighborhoods are just some of the things that make South Hackensack’s town motto of being Bergen County’s original “Small Town” ring true. Protect your South Hackensack home from the insects, rodents, and other pests that also enjoy small-town living with the help of the New Jersey pest professionals at Viking Pest Control. We provide our customers with a wide variety of comprehensive, eco-friendly, budget-conscious pest control services to keep properties free of nuisance and/or dangerous pests.
Commercial pest control, residential pest control, bed bug control, termite control, and animal control are some of the services we have available to protect the people and property of South Hackensack. If you are looking for expert pest control exterminators near you in South Hackensack, NJ, give us a call today to learn more about solving your residential or commercial pest problems with the help of the pest control experts at Viking Pest Control!
How to Get Rid of Pests In South Hackensack, New Jersey
Before you break out the spray, it’s best to call a local exterminator who can diagnose your specific pest issue and determine the right treatment plan for you. At Viking Pest Control, our Bergen County pest professionals are here to help you treat a wide range of pest issues, including:
- Bed Bugs
- Spotted Lanternflies
- And more!
Residential Pest Control Services Near You
Contact the New Jersey pest professionals at Viking Pest Control to keep your South Hackensack property, home, and family protected from pests all year long with the help of our season-specific Home Protection Plans. Viking’s Home Protection Plans offer year-round pest control for one low price and provides:
- Scheduled service three times each year
- Inspection services
- Preventative measures
- FREE callback service for covered pests
- Environmentally responsible services
Give us a call to speak with one of our friendly and informative professionals!
How to Protect Your South Hackensack, NJ Home from Termites
At Viking Pest Control we understand just how dangerous wood-feeding termites are to have living and nesting on your property and inside your home. We also understand that no two South Hackensack properties are the same, which is why we offer several modern options that utilize the latest technology to protect your property from termites. Our termite control services always begin with a termite inspection that is completed by one of our termite experts, if during the inspection termite activity is found, we take immediate action. Our experts will promptly provide you with a price estimate and service agreement. Our termite control options include:
- The Sentricon® System with Always Active™ – At Viking we highly recommend this eco-friendly, non-invasive bait system to completely eliminate a termite infestation. Sentricon® with Always Active™ begins to work immediately and eliminates every member of the colony, including the queen. Once the colony is eliminated, it remains in place to be continuously monitored by our professionals; protecting your property from a re-infestation.
- Termidor – Termidor is the number one termite control product used in the U.S., and can fit the unique needs of different homes.
Call us today to learn more about our termite control solutions.
Guide to Getting Rid of Carpet Beetles in South Hackensack, NJ
Carpet beetles are common household pests that cause damages inside homes because of their ability to feed on a variety of substances, all which can, unfortunately, be found inside South Hackensack homes. Items included in a carpet beetle’s diet are: natural fabrics (blankets, clothing, carpets), dead insects, pet food, hair, and pantry items like flour and cereals. Carpet beetles often move inside homes in order to find warm shelter once the temperatures outside drop. Once they are warm inside your home with easy access to food sources the only way to evict these pests from your home is to call for professional help.
To get rid of a carpet beetle infestation the dedicated pest management professionals at Viking Pest Control use state-of-the-art equipment and effective materials to completely resolve the infestation. If you are having problems with carpet beetles inside your South Hackensack home, don’t hesitate to call us and get the help that is needed to eliminate these pests for good!
Tips to Avoid Bed Bugs in South Hackensack, NJ
Ways to avoid coming into contact with blood-feeding bed bugs include:
- When traveling or spending time in public places, look for signs of bed bugs wherever you go and try to never place personal belongings on the floor
- Before bringing belongings into a hotel room, dorm room, or similar place, be sure to inspect it for bed bugs
- When staying away from your home, always keep belongings that are not being used in sealed plastic bags
- Regularly vacuum and mop your home’s floors
- Routinely wash outerwear that your family wears on a daily basis
- If possible try not to search Craigslist or similar sites for a good deal on a used mattress, box spring, couch, or similar items; there is a good chance your purchase will come with a free bed bug infestation
If bed bugs do find their way into your South Hackensack home, don’t panic. Instead, contact the bed bug control professionals at Viking Pest Control. We can put your mind at ease by providing an effective bed bug control solution that will quickly rid your property of these annoying pests. Our bed bug control program uses specialized materials to effectively rid you of all the bed bug activity and help ensure that a re-infestation does not occur.
Get Experienced Pest Control with Viking
When searching for pest control & exterminators near me in South Hackensack, NJ, contact Viking Pest Control to get the job done. We care deeply about our local communities and are committed to our mission of a pest-free home or business. Contact us today to get started!